Planning your Move
Planning ahead with your move will help alleviate a lot of unforeseen stress with you and your family. Here are some helpful links and please feel free to CONTACT us directly with any questions, we are happy to help.
- A Step Ahead: Making Your Move Healthy and Successful
- Plan My Move (calendar)
- Inventory Your Belongings with Your Computer and Camera
- Loan Closets: Household Essentials When You’re on the Move
- Quick Tips for Packing and Moving Days
- Quick Tips for Safety When Moving
- Getting Your Vehicle Ready for Storage
- Shipping a Car When You Move Overseas
- The Basics of Moving Your Personal Belongings
- Tips for Getting Your Move Started
- Tips for Safe Travel When Moving
- What to Hand Carry When You Move
Military Move Basics
Here are some general moving resources that include basic information on family relocation assistance and support.
Finding employment for your spouse can be challenging we have provided you with these helpful links.
Moving with Your Children and Pets
When Mom and Dad show that moving can be an exciting time and new beginning for the family this will help your children's move. These provided links will give you insights in coping with relocation.
- Family Readiness System
- On the Move with a Baby
- Family Travel Tips
- Military Youth on the Move (website)
- Youth Sponsorship Program
- Helping Children with Goodbyes and Coping with Separation Anxiety
- Coping with Standardized Testing Systems When You Change Schools
- Moving with an Individualized Education Program
- Moving with Pets
- Helping Your Teenager Drive Overseas
Moving Overseas is exciting and there are a lot of requirements prior to your actual move that include medical and educational needs for your family.