Military Move Basics
Here are some general moving resources that include basic information on family relocation assistance and support.
Finding employment for your spouse can be challenging we have provided you with these helpful links.
Moving Overseas is exciting and there are a lot of requirements prior to your actual move that include medical and educational needs for your family.
Moving with your Children
When Mom and Dad show that moving can be an exciting time and new beginning for the family this will help your children's move. These provided links will give you insights in coping with relocation.
Planning your Move
Planning ahead with your move will help alleviate a lot of unforeseen stress with your family. Here are some helpful links and please feel free to CONTACT us directly with any questions, we are happy to help.
- A Step Ahead: Making Your Move Healthy and Successful
- Communicating With Your Sponsor
- Coping with Standardized Testing Systems When You Change Schools
- Deciding Where to Live When You Leave the Military
- Deciding to Stay Local When Your Service Member Gets PCS Orders
- Family Travel Tips
- Get a Sponsor to Help Make Your Move Smooth
- Getting Your Vehicle Ready for Storage
- Inventory Your Belongings with Your Computer and Camera
- Keeping Your Relationship Strong During a Move
- Loan Closets: Household Essentials When You’re on the Move
- Moving to a New Duty Station with a Family Member with Special Needs
- Moving with Pets
- Moving with an Individualized Education Program
- Quick Tips for Military Travel
- Quick Tips for Moving During the Holidays
- Quick Tips for Packing and Moving Days
- Quick Tips for Safety When Moving
- Shipping a Car When You Move Overseas
- Staying or Moving When Your Spouse is Deployed
- Temporary Lodging While You Wait for Installation Housing
- The Basics of Moving Your Personal Belongings
- Tips for Getting Your Move Started
- Tips for Safe Travel When Moving
- Translation and Interpretation Services for Permanent Change of Station Moves
- What to Hand Carry When You Move
- What to do in the Event of a Deployment Postponement